Simracing Rig DD-Dream (Fanatech*)
powered by Motedis & inspired by Michael Herrmann
The advantages of an aluminum rig do not need to be listed here.
The most important facts are attached:
• Size L 100cm to 135cm, W 58cm, H 68cm
• The rig can be pushed together to a length of 100cm in just a few simple steps.
• easy assembly in a few steps (instructions are available)
• Pedals and steering wheel mount can be adjusted in incline, height and length.
• All profiles and connectors are supplied with corresponding cover caps. Cover profiles can be purchased separately.
• Top price-performance ratio
- Racing seat and possibly seat rails and seat attachment
- Screws for attaching the wheel and the pedals as well as the screens
- Any SimRacing hardware or tools to assemble
Thanks to Motedis, the rig is offered as a complete package.
If you have any questions about the KPCR rigs, please contact Mr. Michael Herrmann at the following link: http://pcracer.blogsport.eu/ there you will also find appropriate assembly instructions.